Chapter 19 Part 3 - Since I was reborn as Saito Yoshitatsu, I'm aiming to hand over the territory to Oda Nobunaga and live longer!

New day, new update.

Here is the chapter: c19p3

Enjoy!~

I'll be adding a small star ✬ next to the chapters I've finished editing on the main page of the novel, so that you also can keep track of my progression.

I just finished editing the 3rd and 4th chapters and really advise you to go check them out once more if you were confused before. Hopefully, I made it more understandable now. You can also ask me in the comments if you have any more questions. <3

Character Name Index

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vol 1 Chapter 6 Part 1 - Paladin of the End

Chapter 1 Part 1 - Since I was reborn as Saito Yoshitatsu, I'm aiming to hand over the territory to Oda Nobunaga and live longer!