Chapter 1 Part 1 - Since I was reborn as Saito Yoshitatsu, I'm aiming to hand over the territory to Oda Nobunaga and live longer!

Hello everyone!

I've decided to pick up this new project Since I was reborn as Saito Yoshiryu, I'm aiming to hand over the territory to Oda Nobunaga and live longer!. (The title is so long!! T_T)

You can consider this as a short prologue, I'll be updating the rest tomorrow, it's only in case this project has already been licensed or there is already a team working on it.

It'll be uploading daily... I mean, I'll try. :p

As I just discovered this novel today, I've only read a few chapters so you can help me fill in the tags and genre in NU. But, I'm very excited to read the rest and I hope you'll like it too. ~

I'll be adding a small star ✬ next to the chapters I've finished editing on the main page of the novel, so that you also can keep track of my progression.

Here is the link: ch1p1

This is the Chacter Name Index, to help you better understand the story and be less confused. I'll be updating it simultaneously with the progress of the story.

Comments

  1. ugh .. i dunno if u open up to picking p novel , but may u picking up this?
    Tsuihou Sareta Bannou Mahou Kenshi wa, Koujou Denka no Shishou Tonaru –
    nu none
    raw https://ncode.syosetu.com/n8670fo/?...-3CpoThQloM_IYMPzn6pmQzpgNW7XSq8Y0mwilHZYzPl0
    Synopsis(MTL):

    I want to be like you!

    I met the girl a long time ago - she tells me that she has lived her life believing only in his words,「With magic and knowledge, people can be free.」

    Solon, who has become the girl's tutor at the request of his mentor, is forced to sleep and wake up in a single room with a barrier to protect her from assassins. He begins to train Filia to become a sorceress, choosing a magic wand and slaying ghosts. However, a conspiracy is brewing at the heart of the Empire...?

    When a swordsman, despised as second-rate because of his versatility, meets a heretical princess again, his destiny is about to begin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry but I hate novels with Harem genre, though I'm willing to give it a go and start reading it. But I can promise anything. ;)

      Delete
    2. thanks for giving it a try at least

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vol 1 Chapter 6 Part 1 - Paladin of the End