Chapter 18 Part 2 - Since I was reborn as Saito Yoshitatsu, I'm aiming to hand over the territory to Oda Nobunaga and live longer!

 Sorry for this veeeery late update, but I've been really busy in the meantime dealing with exams and such... mainly because I was procrastinating for a while in my studies...

I'll be finishing all my tests on the 30/07, and hopefully by then, I'll be able to update more regularly.

I'll also be going through the earlier chapters and editing them all, since I feel I've made some progress in both English and Japanese.

Well, for now, please enjoy the chapter and leave me some feedback. :v

Here is the chapter: c18p2

Enjoy!~

Character Name Index

Comments

  1. glad your back I thought you abandon this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry for the long wait. And don't worry, if I ever decide to abandon this project for X reason (which is not happening any time soon), I'll notify you all first. :3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vol 1 Chapter 6 Part 1 - Paladin of the End

Chapter 1 Part 1 - Since I was reborn as Saito Yoshitatsu, I'm aiming to hand over the territory to Oda Nobunaga and live longer!