Chapter 10 - Since I was reborn as Saito Yoshitatsu, I'm aiming to hand over the territory to Oda Nobunaga and live longer!

 I've finally finished this one, it's the longest chapter I've translated so far.

I apologize for the wait. I have finally finished my exams and I hope I'll pass this time, so I'm back.

From now on, there won't be any more daily updates because I am thinking of taking on a second project. Depending on the length of the chapter, it'll be updated in less than a month.

I have started this Character Name Index to make it easier for you to follow the story. I'll be completing it slowly, according to the novel's development.

Here is the chapter: c10

Enjoy! ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vol 1 Chapter 6 Part 1 - Paladin of the End

Chapter 1 Part 1 - Since I was reborn as Saito Yoshitatsu, I'm aiming to hand over the territory to Oda Nobunaga and live longer!