Chapter 2 Part 2 - Since I was reborn as Saito Yoshitatsu, I'm aiming to hand over the territory to Oda Nobunaga and live longer!

I finally finished working on this part. It isn't indispensable to go check out the links, it's only for people who want to further their knowledge of the historical context. And trust me, it'll be more evan interesting to read this novel then.

Here is the chapter: ch2p2

The next chapter is longer than usual and it'll take me some time to edit all the images and explanatory diagrams there, so I don't think I'll be able to update tomorrow. I'll do my best to finish it as soon as possible. ^^

I'd like to ask you if the problem of the site, redirecting you to ad pages, is still as serious as before. According to what I've been told, it should be solved. I'd like to know your opinion so that I can take better measures.

Well then, till next time!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vol 1 Chapter 6 Part 1 - Paladin of the End

Chapter 1 Part 1 - Since I was reborn as Saito Yoshitatsu, I'm aiming to hand over the territory to Oda Nobunaga and live longer!