Chapter 2 Part 1 - Since I was reborn as Saito Yoshitatsu, I'm aiming to hand over the territory to Oda Nobunaga and live longer!

I decided to update another chapter today since I had time. This is only an extra, you'll still have another chapter updated tomorrow.

As always, I'll be grateful if you inform me of any mistakes.

I hope this story caught your interest. As for me, it's the first time I do so much research for a project. I'm also worried about being spoiled by Wikipedia in the meantime... :')

Well, I hope you value my sacrifice. :p

Here is the chapter: ch2p1

See you tomorrow for the next update!~

Character Name Index

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vol 1 Chapter 6 Part 1 - Paladin of the End

Chapter 1 Part 1 - Since I was reborn as Saito Yoshitatsu, I'm aiming to hand over the territory to Oda Nobunaga and live longer!