Chapter 5 Part 1 - Since I was reborn as Saito Yoshitatsu, I'm aiming to hand over the territory to Oda Nobunaga and live longer!

 I've made a mistake, I always thought Nagai was Dosan's father, but it seems that he was only his vassal. Dosan's father was Matsuda Motomune, the one who died in his sleep in the previous chapter. Don't ask me why my brain is malfunctioning. It was clearly written here. Apparently, I can't even read anymore... :')

I'm sorry.

Well, I've corrected all the previous instances where it was mentioned. I hope it didn't confuse you a lot. But if you need any more clarification, you're welcome to ask. Now, I feel enlightened.

Here is the chapter: ch5p1

The second part is longer, and may be updated today if I can manage to finish it in time, or else tomorrow, as per usual.

Enjoy!~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vol 1 Chapter 6 Part 1 - Paladin of the End

Chapter 1 Part 1 - Since I was reborn as Saito Yoshitatsu, I'm aiming to hand over the territory to Oda Nobunaga and live longer!