Chapter 3 - Since I was reborn as Saito Yoshitatsu, I'm aiming to hand over the territory to Oda Nobunaga and live longer!

 This took me so much time and efforts, I want to cry. But I guess, if you appreciate, I'll be more happy. :p

I tried my best to reduce the amount of footnotes, but there's still a lot. The author also said that this chapter was a bit confusing. I did my best to make everything clear and if you have any question about any detail, I'm here to give you more clarifications.

I also want to confirm if there are still any problems related to ads in this site.

With that said, here the chapter: ch3

If you notice any mistakes, you're more than welcome to point them out. In fact, I'll be very grateful. ^^

The next chapter will be updated tomorrow as per usual.

Enjoy!~

PS: Saito Dosan is the illegitimate son of Matsuda Motomune.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vol 1 Chapter 6 Part 1 - Paladin of the End

Chapter 1 Part 1 - Since I was reborn as Saito Yoshitatsu, I'm aiming to hand over the territory to Oda Nobunaga and live longer!